Haemostasis Application Specialist
Website Frossell recruitment
Position: Haemostasis Application Specialist – Haemostasis/Coagulation
Salary: £45,000 + £17,400 in Bonuses & Company Car
Our prestigious and award-winning client is currently looking to recruit a Haemostasis Application Specialist within a Top 10 global business and a leading supplier of Haematology and Coagulation products. This is an exciting position and due to significant growth, they are looking to expand their team.
This position requires a confident knowledgeable person with the drive to achieve results in their specialist technical and administrative area of expertise. A good communicator and personable nature with good social skills this person will be able to effectively communicate, build relationships and instil confidence in every customer interaction.
- Full Driving Licence
- BSc (Hons) degree in biomedical science or equivalent
- A good depth in Haemostasis experience
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability.
- Reading and understanding of scientific and/or technical documentation
- Excellent communicator and good negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Methodical & structured approach to work
- Introduction of new assay protocols: training, support and installation both on-site and offsite.
- Joint visits with Haemostasis Technical Manager to support technical investigations that require Application Specialist Knowledge.
- Installation of new equipment, including instrumentation developments and application updates
- Create and update as required documentation relating to training, installation, SOPs and regulatory issues
- Use reporting tools from Service Manager to assess team efficiency.
- Administer and deliver customer training courses on-site and in the laboratory
- Develop, promote and maintain Customer Competency Examinations
Excellent Company Benefits
Competitive Salary, Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday), Bonus, Pension, Health Care Insurance (BUPA), Cash Plan (Simplyhealth), Income Protection Insurance, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary, Perkbox, Gym membership and Company Car.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.