Sales Account Manager – Food & Beverages
National Sales Account Manager
Field-based – ( Head office based in Milton Keynes)
£70,000 – £80,000 plus bonus, company car and excellent benefits
(required to report to the Milton Keynes office once a month)
We are working on behalf of a prestigious and highly innovative global Food and Beverages manufacturing company, this is a unique and exciting opportunity. They are committed to operational excellence, quality and value entrepreneurial spirit.
The Sales Account Manager will maintain and expand relationships with large customers. They will also be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Sales Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers. Leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. You will need to demonstrate a desire to develop unique ways to grow the business with customers and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
In order to apply you will need to possess the following:-
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in the food and beverages manufacturing industry
- Experience within the ingredients market is essential
- Strong business development and relationship building skills
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of SAP
- Fully conversant in MS packages
- Proven track record in undertaking analysis, strategic planning and reporting
- Value Chain Management
- Market Intelligence
- Territory Management
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Developing and implementing sales initiatives and implementing business unit initiatives.
- Executing the annual sales planning and constantly updating customer-related forecasts.
- Price structuring, taking Pricing Desk/Pricing & Trading Desk Juice guidelines regarding ordering cycles, batch sizes and payment receipts into account. The current market and customer conditions must always be considered. Consulting the Global Account Manager on the local support of global customers.
- Ensuring and implementing customer projects and tracking sample and quote evaluation and contract status with intervention at the customer site where necessary.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company’s internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Encouraging procedural and organisational optimisations and implementing the corresponding measures in consultation with the line manager.
- Ensuring that complaints are processed in accordance with the requirements.
- Leadership & Ownership
- Operational Excellence
- Development of People
- Challenge, Innovation & Change
- Team Play
- Performance, Agility & Passion
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Knowledge Improvement
- Customer Focused & Consumer Driven
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.