Website Frossell Recruitment
SAP Administrator – 18-month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £32,000 + £7,400 bonus
Hours: 37.5 per week
Our prestigious and award-winning client who is renowned for valuing their employees is currently looking to recruit a SAP Administrator to join their highly successful team The role provides the opportunity to be fully trained on FI/SD/MM modules on SAP 6.0 and develop your skill within a challenging and exciting environment.
This position is a crucial component within the Finance team as a change control administrator, ensuring all aspects within the SAP environment is maintained on time and quality. The position requires a person with SAP user experience of materials management, vendor and customer master data changes.
- Create, manage and process all data with regards to material change controls, maintenance and supply of materials with regards to suppliers and customers.
- Responsible for daily and weekly administration of the project (SAP Hana) inbox, transferring information and requests to the project database for key users to review.
- Owning and maintaining the Sharepoint ticket system, highlighting tasks and reviews that are overdue
- Ability to structure large amounts of data in excel so that key users or functional owners can review and identify discrepancies.
- Responsible for data cleansing and any support in the preparation of our migration to SAP Hana
- Set up all new contracts in SAP, including master contracts for multiple sites and sales contracts.
- This position requires a confident person with a drive to achieve results
- Good knowledge of Excel
- SAP user experience of materials management, vendor and customer master data changes.
- A good communicator and ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
- Personable nature with good social skills enabling them to effectively communicate with customers, build relationships and install confidence at every customer interaction.
- SAP FI experience, SAP Sales and distribution experience
Excellent Benefits: Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus 8 days bank holiday, Pension, Health Care Insurance, (BUPA)Cash Plan (Simplyhealth), Income Protection Insurance, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Perkbox and Gym membership
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.