Website Frossell Recruitment
Position: Service Scheduler
Location: Milton Keynes
An exciting position has arisen for a Service Scheduler to join their successful service team in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be part of a global business that is renowned for offering a first-class service to all its customers.
As Service Scheduler you will be responsible for the coordination of the engineering team and works.
You will possess:
- Effective communication skills both oral and written experience in planning and coordinating field service engineers
- Customer focus with excellent customer service experience
- Be a confident problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure & highly Organized with good attention to detail
- Working with the team members and organizes personal time and resources to meet both deadlines and objectives
- Able to accept multiple objectives and prioritize accordingly.
Logging and processing calls in a timely manner
Planning and coordinating field service engineer activities
Responding to all customer interactions and managing customer data Generating customer quotations
Proactively driving the growth of maintenance plans
Driving continuous improvements
Managing Stakeholders and customer expectations
Proactive planning and organizing post-sales activities
Organizing engineers to maximize productivity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.